- 2 cups almond milk or milk of your choice
- 2 cups 1% cottage cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and slowly heat until it simmers.
- Cook and stir until warm and slightly thickened.
- Add veggie pasta, chicken or other protein and mix into sauce just before serving.
- Top with additional parmesan if desired.
Serving Size: 1cup | Cals: 166 | Carbs: 6 | Protein: 20.7 | Fat: 6.5